Every single active founding member of Compumatrix knows what it’s like to stick to a dream or a vision. As we sit on the precipice of our New Compumatrix Decentralized Asset Portal (CDAP) opening to the World, I consider this question:
“What type of person will I share this incredible opportunity with?”
We have worked hard for what we have grown together (inside & out!) To me, this means being particular about who I introduce Compumatrix to. I am not going to waste my time with anyone who is not interested in grasping these 11 things on what I call:
The Thrive List
I will use this guide, along with my intuition, to make sure someone understands what is happening in our unprecedented company, seeing if they know how lucky they are.
- Do they see how Henry’s vision serves humanity?
- Are they willing to commit & do the work it takes to thrive?
- Do they understand the power of decentralization & P2P?
- Do they KNOW the value of our assets & being a team player?
- Are they willing to keep up in the crypto sphere on their own?
- Do they know the value of education, education, education?
- Will they respectfully listen to those who came before them?
- Are they willing to change?
- Will they commit to taking control of their business?
- Do they truly grasp the power of being a part of a strong community?
- Do they know how powerful their contribution is?
I believe that Compumatrix is leading the way that will take so many of us out of survival mode and into thrive mode. The discrepancy between the poor & the wealthy is nothing new in society. We are living in unprecedented times where we can change that. This is no small feat. It will take time. The resistance from centralized systems is strong, and we must be diligent. A new member must understand what we are doing in the long run.
The more one’s eyes are open to possibility, the more pride I have for them, us, and Compumatrix.
I am not aware of any other business like what we are co-creating. When someone sees what I see, I know they are right for our company. My ability to mentor & inspire and the simple format & ease of use that our developers work so hard on is what will make the difference.
What I want to know is…do they believe?
There may always be a gap between those who “have” and those who “have not.” With decentralization, we get the power to choose where we want to be. The people I will share Compumatrix with GET that.
We don’t know how long this financial shift will take, yet we do know it’s happening. IF we sincerely commit to making P2P choices in our lives and inspire others by being the example, we can get there faster. This is my mission.
Is there anything else you would add to the Thrive List?