On my journey through life, I have had several careers. I have played various roles. My journey has been chronicled with the help of these experiences and the people I have met along the way.
In the book of my life, some people have scribbled margin notes while others have written chapter after chapter. Compumatrix has beautifully written volumes into my life’s story.
Although it is still in the process of being written, I know that Compumatrix has had an enormous impact on my life, hopes, and dreams of helping others.
What has Compumatrix taught me?
- Compumatrix has taught me I do not always have to be strong.
- I am allowed to be weak and make mistakes as long as I pick myself back up and keep moving forward.
- I believe there are no coincidences. I believe Compumatrix came into my life for a reason.
- I believe not only do I have a story but that others need my story too.
5. When I became honest and vulnerable within myself, I could be honest and vulnerable with other people.
6. It has taught me that no matter what flaws and hurts I suffer, my story is still valid, and therefore I have the strength to validate other people’s stories.
Because it taught me to see the world differently, I learned to treat the world differently.
- Compumatrix has taught me to be thankful, and it’s never too late to stop and smell the flowers.
- It has taught me that sometimes the smallest acts of kindness go a long way in blessing someone who may be suffering on the inside.
- It has taught me to see the opportunity in every adventure and any situation. It has also taught me to see the humor in life.
- Henry’s passion for making a difference in the world is unbelievable. He has dedicated his heart and soul to endeavors that surpass any goal.
- Watching Henry pour love into his work and watching him try to make a difference in humanity worldwide is an incredible experience, and I hope that one day I can have just as much passion as he has.
- Henry inspires me to be the best version of myself. I look up to him. Perhaps we’d all be much better off if more people should strive to have the strength and passion that he exemplifies in life.
- I look up to each of you as a role model and will forever be indebted to you. Member and staff alike.
- I want to thank each of you, Henry, David, Erline, BOD, staff, and members of Compumatix, I may not express it often, but I treasure you!
I want to repeat this quote from Confucius: “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” I genuinely believe this is the goal of Compumatrix that Henry has instilled in all of us.
Life has its twists and turns, but no matter what it brings you, live it with all of your heart. No matter what life’s situations are, we have been lucky enough to witness them over these past few years. If you bring your whole heart with you, you can always turn a negative situation into a positive one!