When you sign up with Compumatrix.ph, you may be asked to supply us with information we can use to contact you. Rest assured that we have deep respect for your privacy and that any personal information we may request of you will only be shared with your consent.
- You do not need to give us any personal information to read news items, but you may be asked to log on to our community system either via your Compumatrix.ph user account or using your preferred social network account if you wish to comment on a certain story or take part in a survey.
- To encourage intelligent conversation over relevant issues, we encourage our readers to identify themselves when they post comments.
- If you share our content on social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, or use your accounts on these networks to logon to our system, we may ask you to access certain information from your social media profile, but this will always be done in compliance with the privacy policies of these sites and services.
- Sharing information concerning yourself via your Compumatrix.ph profile helps us better serve your needs and provide you the content you desire. Rest assured that you will always be the one to decide which and how much information is published about you, as you set your own privacy settings.
- We use tracking methods to prevent site abuse, ensure optimum site performance, as well as to track inputs via the MoodyThingy and other user-engagement mechanisms. This may involve depositing “cookies” on your computer. The site automatically aggregates data inputted through these mechanisms and renders them visually, using the MoodyThingy and other data visualization tools.
- From time to time, we may share aggregated data concerning traffic and user engagement metrics to third parties, such as advertisers and analysts. Rest assured, however, that such data will only reflect demographics and not personally identifiable information.
- We will not share your personal information without your consent.
- Although we will do our best to protect and safeguard your privacy, you should be aware that transmission of data over the Internet, particularly via public computers, is never 100% secure. You are responsible for keeping your personal password and user credentials.
For any questions or concerns about Compumatrix.ph’s privacy statement, you may contact us at support@Compumatrix.us