Simple Solutions to Building Traffic
To stand ever-growing competition, it has become necessary for businesses to keep their brand on top, but relevant as well. In the present changed market conditions, many business companies are opting for social media, because social media is popular, easy to use and thereby gets a lot of people who are regular visitors to it. For a business company, obviously, with a profit motive, it’s not easy to get traffic from social media. For a business that are making a new entry into social media to get traffic, must make multiple social media profiles for their brand.
The first thing that stares at their face is how to get and increase followers and likes. Even these followers may stop visiting their website after some time. They should have a plan to increase traffic regularly, to their company website. So, with social media, one should have a strategy to bring traffic.
Social media is one of the excellent sources to get traffic to your business websites because the number of people who use social media has increased from about 7% to a staggering 65%. Why is promotion through social media essential for business? The answer is simple. Many people are using and spending lots of time on social media, and these people are an excellent source for the growth of your business.
How to get traffic from social media?
- Offer virgin content to viewers, by which they will be interested in your company.
- Periodically conduct surveys, by which you can make your company more familiar with viewers.
- Ask viewers or visitors to social media to write reviews, opinions, and recommendations on your products. Make them feel that each one of them is vital to the company.
- Display your brand products on social media and offer them discounts and other attractive offers.
- Expose your brand products to industry influencers so that your brand gets an enhanced exposure.
- Have a Facebook page and twitter page on social media, which makes a lasting impression on viewers.
- Engage experts in search engine optimization, which brings organic traffic to your company/business website and enhances brand value and sales.
Which is the right social media for you?
Business companies should select social media that enhances their business goals and sales, maintaining the brand value of their company/products. For this, business companies should collect detailed information about viewers like their place of living, their age group, gender, religion, educational background, and their financial position. For this purpose, you can prepare a questionnaire, with incentives to those who give information. The survey should cover their likes/dislikes, career options (use HubSpot) for this, their sociability (Buzzfeed will help), etc. Your goal should be to get sizable recognition for your brand. You can make use of software items to make your work easier, like 1. Skitch, 2. Inforgram, 3. Canva, and 4. MyBlogU.